Cheesecake Factory Review

Cheesecake Factory Review

Most people go to the Cheesecake Factory for the cheesecake, but I go to get the pasta that they make. In my opinion they make better pasta than the Spaghetti Factory.

The Cheesecake factory opens at 11AM and closes at 11PM. The service is good and it takes about 30 minutes for the main course,,\ but you get free bread and you can order appetizers. The Cheesecake Factory is averagely priced with an average of $13.00 for a dish and $8.00 for a slice of cheesecake.

The Cheesecake Factory serves over 250 dishes. They serve pizza, hamburgers, steaks, seafood, pasta, sandwiches, and even breakfast which has omelettes, french toast, eggs, pancakes , waffles and more. They also have a SkinnyLicious menu where everything is under 600 calories. My favorite dish is the four cheese pasta which has Mozzarella, Ricotta Romano and Parmesan cheeses, on top of penne pasta with marinara sauce. I also like the margherita pizza they make which has drops of mozzarella cheese and basil. Image result for 4 cheese pasta cheesecake factoryhttps://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/menu/

The Cheesecake Factory has 37 different cheesecakes from the Mango Key Lime Cheesecake to Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake, and from the Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake to the Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake. If you don’t want cheesecake they have other desserts like ice cream, tiramisu, and cake. My favorite cheesecake is the Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake which is a chocolate cheesecake with white chocolate frosting. The Key Lime Cheesecake is my second favorite which is a lime flavored cheesecake on a vanilla crumble crust.

Image result for red velvet cheesecake factory

The cheesecake factory has been in business since 1978 which was 40 years ago. To get to the cheesecake factory you have to drive pretty far because the nearest one is in Seattle but it is worth it especially if you are out doing something and are already near Seattle or Bellevue.